Feb 13, 2011

Hacking Brilliant Tutorials


I enrolled Brilliant Tutorials for pre IIT preparation. There were several mock tests and I was enrolled for on9 mocktest

I noticed that after submitting the answers I was able to view the solution. A button was changing to View Solution button. This make me thing that as before the exam only one java file got downloaded then there must be way to open that button !!!

After some research :P I was able to enable to call the function by clicking "Bookmark" button which was called using ""View Solution"" button :D

What I do is mainly firebug injection or you can also call it simply modifying the HTML. The difference is when you use firebug you can edit the HTML and also watch the effect simultaneously as Firefox run the cached site in local host.

The view solution button was hidden when the test is running after the test is over the bookmark button became hidden .When clicking the view solution button it calls a function. I just copy-pasted the function and replace the function which was called by the bookmark button and view the results while on the test.


No comments:

Post a Comment